Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A positive blog

My wife says I should be more positive, that I should be shallow and happy like her. So, what the heck, I'm gonna try to LA, LA, LA, be happy, and enjoy life on my vacation. I mean if you can't chill out on summer vacation, when can you? I guess it's cause I'm a deep person. I think below the surface. But I am surrounded by most people who only see the road or world in front of them, right in front of their face and nothing else. It's a pleasant way to be, a lot less thinking, wondering, worrying, comprehending, or trying to understand THE BIG PICTURE. Who cares? I'm having fun, you're having fun, the sun is out, the Red Sox are in first place, and my back is finally fine. Life is good, and goes on. So roll with it, baby, for a while. Shallow is, don't ask why are people shallow. Shut up! Okay.

No comments: